Pages

7.23.2012

Ready, Set, Go!

Yay! I've got English extras for a few more series!

Soul Eater vols 1-7 (cleaned up & added all English extras)
Black Butler vol 10 (English omake & fixed black pages between chapters)
Bakuman vols 1-10 (added all English extras)

As the new volumes of these come out in the US, I should be able to get my hands on them now and replace the extras. Exciting, right!

AND! I finally got around to watching Baccano!, and it's ten times more interesting than I thought it would be. The translations for the novels, well, there's actually a lot! SO, I'm going to be adding those :) For now, vols 1-4 are done. I'm trying to finish one novel a day.

On a very small side note, I haven't gotten all of the D.Gray-man up yet..but I'm working on it...
On another, even smaller side note, Mirai Nikki is now gone....not that anyone ever downloaded it....so no big.

Ja, ne~

0 comments:

Post a Comment