Pages

9.30.2012

I LIIIIIIVE!

Yup, still alive. Finally got some hard copies, so here they are:

Naruto vol 58
HunterxHunter vol 28

....yup, that's it. I'd do Kimi ni Todoke vol 17, but since I'm replacing them with English extras, I really could just wait until I get it in English....

And there are still so many raws that haven't been scanned! Pandora Hearts, Soul Eater, Reborn!. This is torture. Could it be, maybe, that I'm starting to actually get busy?...NO, impossible! I'm supposed to be eternally not busy! We'll just call it lazy.

And, the same old apology, but I don't have Microsoft Office, so I can't do the light novels like I want. When I get back home, I'm gonna go crazy watching anime and putting together manga/light novels! Expect a very happy New Years release, okay!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back. :)

rm3991 said...

Thanks! So sorry for the delays :3 Can't we blame that on the translators/publishers/scanners?

Or me being lazy...>_>

Post a Comment