Pages

7.17.2012

Danger, Danger

Yup, that's right. Danger! Mirai Nikki is in danger. I went back and looked through the manga (because I was gonna add better scans and English extras), and decided that Mirai Nikki is too shrewd of a show for me to have in my beautiful collection. The anime was a blast, and I enjoyed the two side volumes of the manga, but this is the end. I already deleted them from my hard drive, and next comes the site.

So, if you want Mirai Nikki, grab it now! In a few days, I'll delete the section on my blog, the files in my mediafire account, and the post at the futurediary livejournal. It's barely had any downloads at all, so I doubt anyone will miss them. Plus, you can just get the manga online if you wanna read it....It's not like my volumes are the only things out there.

Ja,
Expect some good releases later today, I'm going to the library to pick up some stuff :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment