Pages

7.14.2012

D-D-D-Duel!!

Guwahh! Has it really been a week?! So sorry about that. The new series I'm doing (D.Gray-man) is going kind of slow (hard copies being a bit hard to obtain), but I'm working on it full-speed now. Actually, I've been working on the light novels the past week. I had to type two of the stories and edit the rest, so it was a bit slow. I don't have the page for D.Gray-man ready, but I'll give you the links to the novels I've put together as a bonus!

Note: I don't have the raws, so I guarantee you there are some extras or images missing, but the stories are all there (some translations better than others).

D.Gray-man reverse1: The Clergyman of Departure
D.Gray-man reverse2: The 49th Name
D.Gray-man reverse3: Lost Fragment of Snow

As always, they're in mobi format :)

2 comments:

altimys said...

Thanks! Though that title is so misleading! I'd thought it was Yu-Gi-Oh! for sure.

rm3991 said...

Buahaha! Isn't it? I don't know why, but when I was typing in the title of the post, I typed a 'D' for D.Gray-man and then immediately thought of Yu-gi-oh!, so I went with it.

Post a Comment