Pages

7.07.2012

An End to the Legend

The last volumes was released this week of Bakuman. I haven't read it yet since I'm waiting until the anime is finished, but I really love the characters of this series (Nizuma-kun in particular!). It's kind of sad to see it end, but this is ultimately my goal for each series, to reach the end and have it all up. Today, although bittersweet, I'm happy to announce that Bakuman. vol 20 is up, and with that the series is concluded. I'm working on possibly getting my hands on the hard copies to replace the extras, but that's literally only the intro character page at the beginning. A good series. A fine series. I'm excited to watch the third season of the anime, I don't want to wait until October :3

Oh, and I still haven't updated the html on the "other manga" pages where Bakuman. is.....but I will soon....I promise...
Ja, mata ne~

0 comments:

Post a Comment