Pages

7.30.2012

Ryohgo Narita Writes Some Awesome Stuff...

...but in crazy ways.

I'm just about to the end of the Baccano! road. Until someone clears the path some more, I'm stuck.

vols 1-8 - done
vols 9-10 - need translating
vols 11-13 - done (13 is up!)
vol 14 - currently being translated
vol 15 - translated, but I need the raw
vols 16-17 - need translating

I went back and fixed some errors/changed some formatting in all of the volumes (aside from 1 & 4), so you should re-grab them (sorry for always doing that). But in one of them, I didn't even link the table of contents page! Pretty bad, I know.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to thank you for your hard work! It's vey much appreciated!
Also, you have great taste ;)

rm3991 said...

Not at all, the credit is all for the translators (and Ryohgo Narita). Baccano! is really great, isn't it :)

Post a Comment