Pages

8.07.2012

Long Time No Post, ne~

Has it been a week? Sorry about that...
I'm heading off to college in about a week, so lately I've been....doing nothing. Thought I'd say something about being caught up in real life stuff, didn't you? I'm perpetually not busy. I've just been watching anime all week, taking it easy (because I like being lazy :3). So there's really no excuse for the wait...We could blame it the translators and releases, right?

Anyways:
Spice & Wolf vol 10. Yup, finally the translators got the whole thing put together. A major POWER UP, so if you like pdf ebooks, definitely use their original. It's very nice.

Baka and Test vol 9.5. Sorry I didn't put as much effort into this one. Some things are just lost in translation, so if you want to experience all that Baka Test has to offer,....learn Japanese? I'm up for it!

None of the RAWs I've been waiting on have shown up...That makes me really sad. Plus, the hard copies are taking a long time to get here....Not sure when I'll have more, but I am working on another series! It's a short one. And for anyone curious about D.Gray-man, I was gonna upload all that I had, but I managed to get some hard copies, so I'm waiting on those :3

Ja ne~

0 comments:

Post a Comment