Pages

8.10.2012

Obligatory Post

Don't get the wrong idea. This isn't one of those 'we've got real life going on and felt the need to tell you that things won't be out for a while' posts that you always see. Okay?

I'm moving in a week into my new college dorm. I'm postponing any uploading until I get my internet settled up there, but I'm still working on stuff. In fact, I've got a lot more hard copies that I'm scanning today :) I'm also gonna put off updating any information/covers until then, too.

BUT, since I'm starting college, I can't guarantee that I'll be able to keep up what I've been doing (don't take that seriously...I've always been 'never busy' and I have the feeling I always will be. Plus, I love doing this stuff, so I won't stop). This 'warning' is just insurance to cover my butt when I get too lazy to do anything for a few weeks...hehe
Anyways, I may not post for a week or more, but when I do, I'll have a bunch of stuff!

Look forward to it, okay~

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

um, hi.
i got to your blog from the FMP lj community. but the link to you FMP entry doesn't work. it says the page does not exist.
have you deleted that entry?

and good luck with college!

rm3991 said...

Guah, sorry. Blogger's been messing with the page names of everything. I haven't deleted anything. It's re-linked now, so either click on the series at the right or use the index.

I'm gonna work on cleaning it up more, since Blogger decided to mess with the way it was....

Anonymous said...

thanks so much!

Anonymous said...

A little late on this comment (I've been lazy too!) but good luck in college! <3

rm3991 said...

Thanks :3 It's a bit different, but I'm giving it my all!

Post a Comment