Pages

8.16.2012

Brand New Post

Well, I decided to go ahead and upload what I had for now. It's gonna be a bit before I get completely back in the groove...

I've got:
Bleach 44 & 45
HUNTERxHUNTER 27
Bamboo Blade 2 (yay!)
and D.Gray-man vols 1-7, 11-16, & 20-22. I'm using all-English extras for these, that's why there's some gaps (I haven't gotten the hard copies for the rest).
Full Metal Panic! Sigma 16

Guah! I wish blogger wouldn't change my page urls randomly. Sorry about that. All of the pages should be re-linked and good to go now.

Edit: So, I was bored and decided to buckle down and just do it. So, Break Blade is now up. I'll work on vols 9-10 later, for now it's just 1-8. The movie series for this is surprisingly really good. I'm glad I finally decided to watch it. You can find the manga on the first 'other manga' page :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment