Pages

8.31.2012

Hisashiburi

Hisashiburi, na~
Sorry everyone. I really am.
I don't have Word, so all of the awesome light novels I want to work on, well, I can't work on. Once I get Word, I'll have so many finished/revised novels you won't know what to do with.

As far as manga goes, I'm really just going by the hard copies. As you can see, I haven't gotten any new hard copies (no hard copies = no releases for the past weeks). I've got some time this weekend, so I'm gonna look into catching up on updating covers for new volumes coming out, finishing up some manga that I need to typeset (Break Blade & Prince of Tennis), and updating release dates and re-scourging the web for any (raw) volumes I still haven't managed to grab.

I'm determined to settle back into a nice little groove, so please wait for me. I promise I'll be there soon~

0 comments:

Post a Comment