Pages

9.01.2012

Ichi Nichi Buri~

So I added new covers and updates most of the release date info (though it's not really necessary that I have that...). I finished putting together Break Blade vols 9-10, finally. All I had to do was typeset the table of contents >_>

AND, New Prince of Tennis vol 7 is up. I had been waiting on JAC's beautiful scans for a while, but they say they've most likely dropped the series, which means I have to typeset myself or use weird Chinese version translations. It'll be a slow process since I'm really lazy, but now I don't have any reason to just ignore the series.

I really wish shini-tan would get a move on with Angel Beats!, seeing as how volume 4 is already out....

Anyways, 2 more BLEACH volumes coming this month :3 and Kekkaishi eventually will get to me. Look forward to it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment