Pages

9.08.2012

Another Week Gone By

~yup. Waiting on the hard copies for the next two volumes of Bleach and Kekkaishi 33. Hopefully I can get the next Naruto and HunterxHunter, too. Is it just me, or do all of the translators seem to be missing/on hiatus....?

So, I can't put anything together until I get a RAW or Hard Copy or Translations....which stinks. I've got a BUNCH of light novels to do, though.

Utusuro no Hako to Zero no Maria (vol 5 + redos)
Baka and Test (vol 4 + redos)
Baccano! (vol 14)

And a bunch of other series I want to start on. You can go read these from the original translators if you want, but I don't think it's as cool ;) I hope I can get Microsoft Office soon....I really miss having light novels to put together. I'm kind of bored without it.

This post was pretty pointless...sorry. But it's been a whole week and I've got nothing to show for it (pushing the blame for that onto the translators :3 ). Anyways, have a good week everyone! Fall anime is starting up soon, so work hard in anticipation for it!
Ja ne~

0 comments:

Post a Comment