Pages

11.25.2012

I'M NOT DEAD!

Am I really averaging one post a month!? I know I've been apologizing a lot for that....so you probably don't want to hear any more of it. Instead, I'll take a different approach. This semester ends in two weeks, so I'm making a list of all the manga and novels I need to put together. I'll finish them all over winter break! Just you wait! I'll update the site (adding the cover images I've been neglecting). I'll add new volumes, new series, new novels! I'll get translations and scans and work my butt off to be caught up for the new year! It'll be an extreme New Year's, I promise.

Anyways, if you haven't already noticed, I've added the two new Bleach vols, 50 and 51, with all-English translations. I also FINALLY got my hands on Kekkaishi 33 (yeah, now that 35 is gonna come out soon :\ ).

To anyone who still comes around here, thank you! And I'm sorry that there haven't been any updates. I won't let you down. I may even post a few sneak-peaks of what I'm gonna be adding later, just so you won't be disappointed until New Years :3
Ja, mata ne~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I finally scanned paperback of Spice&Wolf vol 7. If you want to correct it as previous ones you know where to find it. ;)

M

rm3991 said...

Yay! I'll try to get on that today. Thanks so much for letting me know :3

Post a Comment