Pages

1.31.2013

Volumes Down

SO, lately I've been getting emails from mediafire telling me that the xxxHOLiC volumes are against their policy. The whole series has almost been taken down, so I'll work on getting those back up later, BUT each volume said it gave me a strike on my account....let's all hope my account doesn't get taken down. I'm WAY too lazy to re-upload all 17gb of the manga/novels I have on there D: But don't worry, if it does get suspended, I will get them back up, and probably back on mediafire. Don't worry, okay :3

EDIT: Noooooo! Account is gone D: Anyone have any requests to re-up? Linking the pictures and the files on my site is the most annoying part, but I can easily upload them, so scream at me if you want something back up.

Re-Upped List:
Spice & Wolf
Suzumiya Haruhi
Hyouka
Durarara!!
Baccano!
Baka and Test 
Full Metal Panic! (novels, not all manga is up yet, I'll get the page up with the information about which ones I have tonight)

Angel Beats!
Ao Haru Ride
Bakuman.
Bamboo Blade 
Bleach
Vagabond

I'll do some more later....it's gonna be a pain to re-link the covers...how about I just keep everything in a list like this with one link to the folder and get rid of my new site? Sounds so much easier x_x

Edit Edit: Okee, so I've started on a bit different format with the re-upload :3 It's much easier on me (sort of). I'll be ditching the new site I worked so hard on for New Years D: But this way will be easier, which means I'll be more motivated to get things up :3 It's gonna be slow, but everything will be back. Ja, ne~

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

As of now, your whole account is apparently suspended...

I was just going to download the Spice and Wolf light novels, too! can those be given priority on the re-up? I don't think I've seen bookstores here carrying the official translations... and Yen Press is being *slow* anyway.

Amazing-looking collection, even if it is currently suffering from the Mediafire banhammer.

rm3991 said...

No problem! Light novels are easy to re-up :3

Anonymous said...

Nice! Just grabbed the whole Spice and Wolf set, thanks.

Posting them all in a list is easy to navigate, but the full site is much nicer to look at. Maybe you could have a link on the page that leads to the folder, and use the cover thumbnails for large cover images instead...

(Offtopic: Why are some of these, like Kino no Tabi, listed if they didn't have any links to begin with?)

Anonymous said...

By the way, when reading the Baccano books in a Kindle/Coolreader/whatever, it seems to strip out the prologues before the TOC so they can't be viewed. Can you read them on your device? Is it because they aren't linked to the TOC itself? These are the short conversation prologues to go with the illustration.

rm3991 said...

First: series like Kino no Tabi, Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai!, and whatnot that don't have links are series that I'm working on and plan to add, so I went ahead and added the covers to the site while I was at it to make it easier when I finished.

Second: For Baccano!, the 'prologue' conversations are the text on the images, and since I use the Japanese images, those get left out :\ I like to keep everything as close to the original as I can, so I decided that some things would be lost in translation until everyone can read the Japanese on their own :3 That make sense?

Thanks for coming back to my site, I appreciate it :3

Anonymous said...

Full Metal Panic series please!

Just discovered the site and immediately grabbed the fan-translations of Spice and Wolf!

Anonymous said...

Bless you! You worked so hard and now MF screwed that up! I'm sorry about that. :(

rm3991 said...

Thanks :3 It's no big deal, I have fast internet where I'm at now, so uploading is a breeze. I just need to get my butt in gear and do it. I'll have everything back up in no time, just you wait! ^_^

Baisi said...

Just popping in to say THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for the FMP! light novels. <3 You are now officially my favourite person - I spent hours looking for Running One Night Stand! Now I just need to find Into the Blue and I'm all set (although I guess I need to give up on that hope, heh).

But yay, thank you for this awesome work!

Post a Comment