Pages

1.26.2013

Muffufu

I'm gonna pretend like it didn't take me this long :3

ANYWAYS, finally got myself to work on something, thanks goes to Buraikhoi for the needed push.

Hyouka vols 1-2 are done and up. Light Novels are so relaxing to work on :3

Spice & Wolf vol 11 is up, too, the fan version. I wanted to do 12-13, but I'm working on cracking the decryption for those, so it could be a while....I forgot all of the programs I used last time >_>

I should have already done the next Bleach and HunterxHunter volumes....Maybe tomorrow, maybe tomorrow. And did you know that a volume 6 of Utsuru no Hako to Zero no Maria is already out!? I'm shocked man. And what's more, it's already translated. I can't even find the raw....Gonna try to re-buff and add that series, since it's really good and I love it :3

Ja, mata ne~

4 comments:

Buraikhoi said...

Woohoo! Here's a cookie for you :D

As far as encryption for the PDF goes, I remember last time I managed to crack volume 7 and 10 with this site: http://www.pdfunlock.com/. Failing that, Calibre can force a conversion from PDF to Epub regardless of whether the file is locked or not.

I noticed a couple of minor problems with Spice and Wolf as I read (irregular line break, lack of the "'" in a few possessive case). Since I have the original books with me, I have corrected them manually. If you want I can send you the link to the corrected files (I only got 6 and 7 so far)?

rm3991 said...

That's right, I can always try Calibre!
Since I don't read the book all the way through when I make it, I don't catch all of the errors >_< I'd love it if you'd send me corrected versions. It's always planned on going back and fixing them, so your help is much appreciated :3

Buraikhoi said...

Well this is for volume 6. I am checking through volume 7 again for consistency. Will be doing 1-5 when midterms are over :D

http://depositfiles.com/files/k4wt16l7i

(Sorry for the depositfile link, mediafire derped up on me this morning)

S-Hafuku said...

Hey man can I get a copy of volume 13? My email is shafuku@yahoo.com - Thanks a bunch in advance.

Post a Comment