Pages

1.05.2013

New Volumes!

So, like promised, I uploaded all of the new volumes finished for New Years!

Bleach v52-53 [english extras]
Bamboo Blade v11-12 [english extras]
Bushido Sixteen 1-3 [complete]
Ao Haru Ride v5
Full Metal Panic! Sigma v17 [english extras]
Kekkaishi v35 [english extras/complete]
Kill Me Baby v3
Soul Eater NOT! v1 [english extras]
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun v1-8 [english extras]

Still to come:
Vagabond
Kuroko no Basket
Hyouka (novels)
Kino no Tabi (novels)
Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! (novels)
Utsuro no Hako to Zero no Maria (novels)
Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu (novels)
Sword Art Online (novels)
Baccano! (novels)
Spice & Wolf (novels)

I'm working on the titles above....honestly, it may not be very quick since I'm back at school and already feeling lazy again.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

long time no see. :)

Happy new year. n_n

rm3991 said...

Ah, don't remind me >_<
Thanks so much! I'm glad you keep coming back :3

Anonymous said...

You're totally welcome C:<

Thanks for the effort you put in, I'd have given up by now!

Buraikhoi said...

Thank you very much for sharing your collection. I own some of the books here but have been searching forever for their e-book version. Your help is greatly appreciated! :D

rm3991 said...

No problems, really. I'm glad you like it. I'll try to keep up with them, but I'm really lazy. If there's ever something out in print that I should have, just yell at me a bit and I'll get it done :3

Buraikhoi said...

He/she gives out free books and asks if people want more? Where have you been my entire internet life? XD

Since I'm greedy I will take you up on that offer. I noticed that you are doing the .mobi conversion for the fan-translated Spice & Wolf. So is there currently any plan for volume 11 to enjoy the same treatment seeing how it's completed?

rm3991 said...

lol, Spice & Wolf, huh :3 I've got the fan-versions of 11-13. They shouldn't take long, so I'll start on them the next time I have a day off :3

Buraikhoi said...

A thousand thanks in advance :D

Post a Comment